Thursday 15 January 2009

New Year Resolutions

Its nearly half way through January already; New Year Resolutions nearly forgotten, but the evenings are drawing out and the outside temperature is positive, for the moment.

I expect a little introduction is in order:

I purchased a Classic British Powerboat in 2004, a 1968 Fairey Huntsman 31. Of wooden construction, she'd seen better days so was craned into position by the side of my house and what started as a refurbishment project slowly turned into a total restoration.

She is now completely stripped out and back to bare wood in most places. The engines are in my garage and all the fixtures and fittings are spread about the house in various rooms - much to the annoyance of "Head of House".

As time goes on, I hope to describe the various jobs and post pictures - lets see how I get on.

For the moment see the photo album which shows the work done so far.


----------------
Now playing: Mike Oldfield - In Dulci Jubilo

No comments:

Post a Comment